Technology is changing the way music is made. Gone are the days of spending weeks in the recording studio. Now music can be made anytime, anywhere as long as you have your smartphone.
Join Cami Galles, a local independent singer, producer, performing artist and ex-advertising technology executive (Google) for a youth workshop.
June 22, 2019 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Blue Lacuna - 2nd Floor
This workshop is geared toward youth aged 9 -16 years.
Training Objective and Schedule
· STEAM programming pairing music and technology
· The workshop focuses on teaching how to make music by using a mobile phone.
· Two (2) hours of innovative music creation
· Previous music experience is not required
· Introduction to top applications for music making via mobile device by an industry professional
· Instruction - Step by step method to make music using a cellphone
· Creation – Make Music